Win 6 months of Knit School membership!
Between January 19th and January 31st 2021, enter our podcast launch competition to be in with a chance to win 6 months worth of Knit School membership! You'll find full details and how to enter below!
Instagram Entry post!
Just copy the image to your photos and the following text for a quick Instagram entry!
I've listened to Episode 1 of the @GetKnitDonePodcast, have you?! Search 'Get Knit Done' wherever you get your podcasts! #GetKnitDonePodcast #IveGotKnitDone
Terms and Conditions
1. This is a giveaway being run by Michelle Gregory, hereafter referred to as ‘the promoter’ and ‘we’, on behalf of the Get Knit Done Podcast.
2. The giveaway is open to anyone aged 18 years or over
3. The routes to enter the giveaway are detailed here in these terms and conditions and in all promotions of the giveaway
4. The opening date for entries is January 19th, 2021, 00:01am GMT. The closing date for entries is January 31st 2021, 11:59pm GMT. After this date no further entries will be accepted. There are no exceptions to this regardless of circumstances. Winners will be announced within 14 days of the closing date on the Get Knit Done Podcast Instagram feed.
5. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Receive one entry for sharing the ‘I’ve got knit done, have you?’ Instagram post (see @getknitdonepodcast Instagram feed) with the hashtag #getknitdonepodcast from January 19th 2021. One entry per Instagram account.
Receive an additional entry for signing up to the Knit School mailing list via the Get Knit Done sign-up page here.
Receive an additional entry for following @GetKnitDonepodcast and tagging a friend on the Competition Entry post from January 19th 2021. One entry per Instagram account. Please tag responsibly.
Receive an additional entry for subscribing to and reviewing the Get Knit Done podcast on Apple podcasts. Screenshots of these entries can be shared on Instagram using the #getknitdonepodcast or by sending to email with a screenshot of the subscription and review to email@example.com
Receive an additional entry for sharing the Get Knit Done podcast on your Facebook newsfeed. Send a screenshot of the post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. The prize is as follows
6 months of membership to Knit School which includes full access to all of the masterclasses, patterns and private Facebook group. It also includes access to all of the new content that is delivered during the 6 months membership. Membership is for 6 calendar months. A credit card is not required.
Existing monthly Knit School members are eligible. In the event that an existing KS member wins, their next 6 payments will not be taken.
Existing annual Knit School members are eligible. The 6 months will be added to the end of their existing annual subscription.
8. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
9. This contest is open to both United Kingdom and international participants.
10. The winner will be chosen randomly using software from all of the valid entries received.
11. The winner will be notified by email or Instagram message, depending on the source of their winning entry, within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The winner’s name will be shared on social media to announce the winner of the competition once contact has been made with the winner. No other personal detail will be shared about the winner. Should the winner choose to share pictures of their prize on social media, we will request permission to share any related images.
13. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any event outside of out control. Any changes will be notified as soon as possible
14. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
17. Errors and omissions excepted